Asics Gel Cumulus 16Neutral-“Superb cushioning for your longer runs”
Building on the success of previous models the latest version of ASICS’ ever-popular GEL-CUMULUS running shoe is the most advanced to date.
Engineered for better bounce-back and a more comfortable ride, the new GEL-CUMULUS 16 offers improved shock absorption thanks to largerGEL® CushioningUnits at the rear and forefoot, while strategically-placed flex grooves ensure better traction throughout the gait cycle.
Other benefits include ASICS’innovativeComforDry™ Sockliner,which contains unique anti-odour properties for a healthier insole, while independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension to create a customised fitting environment for every athlete’s foot.
The addition of ASICS’ latest FLUIDRIDE technology also ensures that runners with a NEUTRALLY PRONATED STRIDE get the support they need mile after mile – and at a mere 300g the latest edition is also noticeably lighter than the GEL-CUMULUS 15.
Reflective outer detailing makes this shoe ideal for low-light running conditions.
Unsure if it’s right for you…★ OurBuyer’s Guidetakes you through the dos and don’ts of choosing your next pair of ASICS.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®)-ASICS Design Philosophy. Employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- California Slip Lasting-For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- ComforDry Sockliner-Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Discrete Eyelet-Improves upper fit, while reduces possible irritation.
- 3M Reflective-A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+®-New blown AHAR outsaole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- FluidRide-The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characteristics while being lightweight
- Guidance Line-Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic-This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
BuyAsicsGel Cumulus 16fromStart Fitnessthe UK's largest running and fitness specialist