Asics Gel Noosa Tri 10 – "For runners who want to pick up the pace and stand out from the crowd"
Pick up the pace in a bold, head-turning design with the new Asics Gel Noosa Tri 10.
Updated with a host of speed-centric features, including a new SoLyte Midsole and an advanced Propulsion Trusstic for quicker toe-offs, the 10th Edition of Asics’ iconic Gel Noosa Tri is a superb choice for the serious runner or triathlete.
Built with Gel Cushioning Units at the heel and forefoot for enhanced impact protection and ride quality, the Gel Noosa Tri 10 incorporates Asics’ renowned Impact Guidance System – a unique design philosophy which improves the transition between heel strike and toe off for greater efficacy through the stride.
This edition of the shoe, new for 2015, also employs Elastic Laces and Tactile Heel and Toe Grips to make it easier to pull on and off when you’re in a hurry, and there’s a revised AHAR+ Wet Grip Outsole for improved durability and maximum traction on slippery surfaces.
Asics’ next generation Dynamic Duomax System also provides increased stability underfoot, while the inclusion of a Removable EVA Sockliner ensures the Noosa 10 is Asics’ most comfortable endurance shoe to date, moulding to the shape of your feet for a snug, sock-like fit.
Stand out from the crowd with the Asics Gel Noosa Tri 10.
Asics: The Runner’s Choice.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning systemuses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning systemuses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyteis an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Dynamic DuoMaxreduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Propulsion TrussticSystemutilizes a thermal plastic unit that connects the lateral heel to the medial forefoot. This unit works to release stored energy and propel you forward during toe-off.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS)design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Lineis a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR)in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsolein the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- WET GRIP Outsoleis made from a blend of organic and non-organic components for increased traction on wet surfaces.
- Engineered meshon the upper provides lightweight, breathable coverage.
- Seamless Upper Constructionallows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- Elastic Lacesallow runners to slip shoes on quickly and easily for optimal performance.
- Perforated Socklinerprovides breathability and adds underfoot comfort.
- Strobel Lastwith the upper stitched toDual-Density Solyte Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
Buy Asics Gel Noosa from Start Fitness the UK’s largest running and fitness specialist